Today is the BIG love day, but if you are like millions of real people love sometimes can be hard….when dealing with a spouse you really have to understand each and learn each other. I made it to 14 years by learning something’s about myself in order to better our relationship! Here are a few things to help you as well:
- Share responsibilities. Help each other out and lend a hand. There is no competition or score keeping in a relationship. It is a team effort!
- Say you’re sorry. The infamous words we long to hear and are afraid to utter. These three words can quickly deflate any argument, especially if said in sincerity and love.
- Take care of yourself mentally. Everyone has a mental breaking point. Know yours and share that point with your partner. Let them know when you need some space and what they may need to do or not do to help you out.
- Face spirituality together. Often this is the one thing couples discuss last. Whether you share beliefs with your partner or not, this is a discussion that is a must. (My fav) 🙏🏾
- Learn to fight a good fight. Fights are not always bad things. Refrain from name calling, putting down, and needling sensitive areas of the other person. It ups the ante so to speak.
Hope these help you as much as they have helped me!!!❤️
Happy Valentine’s Day…here’s to better relationships!!!🙌🏾❣️
𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻