🔅If you are struggling to love your body or yourself, here are 5 things to stop 🛑 doing to yourself:
1. Stop letting a comment from someone else determine how you should feel about your body, heck they may need help with their look too😉
2. Stop waiting to reach a certain weight goal before you enjoy your body, embrace all of you, the skinny you, the big you, all of you!
3. Stop hanging with friends that judge their bodies and are constantly fat shaming others, this is a major ‘no-no’!
4. Stop thinking God gave you the wrong body, child please….God doesn’t make mistakes🙌🏾
5. Lastly, Stop blaming your body for the bad things in your life, that’s just your mindset and you definitely need to change your way of thinking Now!
Published by Olivia B. Shepherd
Welcome, My name is Olivia Shepherd, and I am the founder of this awesome blog about depression and mental illness. I started this blog in 2016 after being diagnosed with Major Depression, Anxiety and PTSD. I didn't have anybody to talk too or share my feelings with, so I decided to share them publicly to help others.
I'm passionate and dedicated to bringing awareness about mental health, especially in the African American community.
I also want to empower your voice to speak up and fight the stigma surrounding this illness.
I’m also the founder of AshesToBeauty Mentoring & Outreach, a virtual online service dedicated to to the positive development and accelerated recovery of girls and women who have experienced abuse and depression, Ashes To Beauty strives to empower women to take their lives back by providing life skill education, one-on-one mentorship and impactful personal tools by which these impacted women can build the foundation for a successful future.
Look forward to having you read my blog,
𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓪 𝓑. 𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓭 💋
View more posts
2 thoughts on “Self~Love Day4 Know Your Body”
I stand in front of the mirror during those down days and tell myself “I love you and accept you for who you are. I am here for you always and will never judge you for being yourself…” and so on. Sometimes it brings tears but it is so beyond worth it
LikeLiked by 1 person
Absolutely beautiful, I use to look at myself in disgust but no more!!! I love myself just the way God made!!! 💓💓
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.