🔅Emotional dependency means getting one’s good feelings from outside oneself. It means needing to get filled from outside rather than from within. Who or what do you believe is responsible for your emotional wellbeing?
🔅This week I will focus on why it’s important to be aware of your emotions in your workplace, life, relationships, and your business!
🔅There are numerous forms of emotional dependency:
* Dependence on substances, such as food, drugs, or alcohol, to fill emptiness and take away pain.
* Dependency on processes such as spending, gambling, or TV, also to fill emptiness and take away pain.
* Dependence on money to define one’s worth and adequacy.
* Dependence on getting someone’s love, approval, or attention to feel worthy, adequate, lovable, and safe.
* Dependence on sex to fill emptiness and feel adequate.
🔅Can you relate to any of these, 🙋🏽♀️I know I can, so this week I will focus more this topic!